New Venture Christian Fellowship
Oceanside, California, United States
Date Posted: 11/16/2012
Categories: Discipleship Pastor
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
New Venture Christian Fellowship has an exciting opportunity for a Pastor of Discipleship to join our talented team. This position seeks to fulfill the Second Phase of our Mission, Teaching People the Things of Christ, by leading people to spiritual maturity, teaching Life Development and Sunday school classes. The Pastor of Discipleship will teach the people who made decisions for Christ, during services times and on weekdays. The Pastor of Discipleship will also have an online audience. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience as a teaching pastor in a Christian Church and be comfortable interacting with Church Leadership, Ministry Management Team, and/or other ministry leaders. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively, be a servant leader and a patient teacher.
New Venture Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational church located in the community of Oceanside, North San Diego County. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes a variety of employee contributed health and dental options, discounted school tuition for children attending our private Christian School, and a generous leave program that includes vacation and sick leave, plus 12 paid holidays a year.
Salary depends on experience. No phone calls please.
Email, mail or fax cover letter and resume with position title Pastor of Discipleship clearly indicated to:
New Venture Christian Fellowship Search Committee 4000 Mystra Dr. Oceanside, CA 92056 FAX: 760-945-7900
- Minimum two years in a teaching role in a Christian church
- Preference given to candidates with large church related experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Passionate celebration and ownership of the Vvision, Mission, Values and Purposes of NVCF. • Signed commitment to NVCF’s Statement of Faith
- Faithfully attend NVCF’s Celebration Services, Events and Activities
- All candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States